REL is currently seeking a Project Safety Advisor for Phase 1 of a 4 year project.
Rogers Enterprises Ltd (REL) is a full service provider of health and safety consulting, training, and project management services. We are expanding our services throughout Newfoundland and Labrador and we are currently recruiting for a Project Safety Advisor with extensive knowledge of electrical systems for an upcoming position. This position is for Phase 1 of a 4 year project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of client safety management system.
- Reviewing and approving contactor hazard assessments and work plans.
- Conducting project safety inspections for compliance with provincial OHS legislation and client safety management system.
- Representing the client and provide oversight to contractors while performing the duties of Project Safety Advisor;
- Diploma in Safety Engineering, with a minimum 4 years work experience.
- Extensive electrical experience, with vast knowledge of MCC’s.
- Post-secondary electrical training, Journeymen Electrician preferred.
- Ability to work independently or in a group/team environment.
- Highly motivated and possess strong verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Able to work outside normal work hours including evenings and weekends.
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record.
APPLY IN CONDIFIDENCE TO: Mr. Rob Pitcher
Rogers Enterprises Ltd 10 Maverick Place, Paradise, NL A1L 0J1
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org