Traffic Control Person Safety Training Summary
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
Who should attend?
This training program has been designed to provide employees with knowledge and practice in traffic control on a worksite. Effective traffic control is critical for the safety of all persons entering your work zone. Both workers and the general public rely on traffic control persons to create a controlled, efficient zone for them to travel through or work in. All traffic control persons employed in Newfoundland and Labrador are required to complete this course approved by WorkplaceNL
REL ‘s training program and instructors are WorkplaceNL Approved and Certified.
Curriculum Topics include:
- Legislation, Standards and Rules
- Hazards, Risk Assessment and Controls
- Traffic Control Equipment
- Traffic Control Set-up and Removal
- Emergency Planning and Response
- Equipment Cleaning and Storage
Email: email@example.com to reserve your seat