Are you in search of an exciting career as a Safety Professional? Are you intrigued by the thought of working with multiple clients from various industries and sectors, where every day offers a new challenge? Look no further!
Rogers Enterprises Ltd (REL) is a full service provider of health and safety consulting, training, and project management services. We have a team of professionals with industry recognized designations (CRSP, CIH); extensive working knowledge of legislative standards and guidelines; technical problem-solving skills; and years of industry experience. Would you like to join our team?
We have an immediate opening for the following position:
Safety Advisor / Industrial Hygiene Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing the duties of Site/Project OHS Advisor on client projects.
- Assisting in the development and management of OHS programs to REL Clients.
- Conducting OHS audits, inspections and assessments at client facilities for compliance to NLCSA COR (Certificate of Recognition) and the OHS Act and Regulations.
- Assist the Industrial Hygienist during Industrial Hygiene Assessments – Sampling of potential chemical, physical and biological hazards in the workplace.
- Providing oversite on hazardous materials (asbestos/lead) abatement projects.
- Assist the Industrial Hygienist Prepare sampling equipment for site assessments (pre and post calibration/sample media preparation).
- Prepare written reports detailing purpose of site assessment, sampling strategy/methodology followed, sampling results with observations and findings.
- Diploma in Safety Engineering Technology or equivalent.
- Previous experience with Industrial Hygiene and Hazardous Materials related work would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently and in a group/team environment. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, results oriented and possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and administrative skills.
- Strong technical report writing skills required.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
REL provides a group insurance benefits plan including medical, dental and vision.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To Apply: Please forward resume’s to Bill Foote at email@example.com